DCN assists clients in rapidly developing, manufacturing and commercializing point of care lateral flow, flow through, microfluidic and ELISA assays for any market segment. We develop using fluorescent, visual (colloidal gold / colored latex) and paramagnetic labels, and high sensitivity, quantitative and reader-based tests are our specialty.
DCN is the only OEM company in the rapid diagnostics market with the ability to contract develop entire point of care assay systems. We can design, develop, integrate, validate and transfer to manufacturing all aspects of a point of care assay system including the assay chemistry and biology, reagents, conjugates, strip design, cassettes, sample handling devices, and reader systems.
We back up this capability with a broad network of partner companies in our Network of Affiliates and an on-staff group of highly experienced industry professionals that are available for consulting on any aspect of the development and commercialization of rapid diagnostics.
We have developed products for markets as broad as clinical diagnostics, veterinary diagnostics, biowarfare, food science, microbiology, environmental health and safety, water quality, forensics, agriculture and consumer testing.
We are ISO 9001-2008 Registered (Underwriters Laboratory) and operate under design controls and GMP as required.
- Contract assay development
- Design and integration of cassettes, sample handling devices and strip readers
- Optimization and production of latex, colloidal gold and protein conjugates
- Education and training in lateral flow and flow through assay technology
- Consulting services
- Contract manufacturing
- Sales of supporting products, including digital readers, assay materials, and critical reagents