As the holiday season comes to a close, we would like to thank you for your support over the course of the past year as we work to advance the use of diagnostic tests in point of care situations.
As you may know, the core of our mission at DCN is to deliver positive outcomes for our clients and for our broader community. That is why we established the DCN Charitable Fund when we founded the company. For many families, 2017 was a difficult year due to natural disasters, illness and poverty. Thanks to your support, this year we have been able to expand our list of charitable contributions to include the following organizations:
- BOYS AND GIRLS CLUBS OF CARLSBAD
- WORLD VISION
- NOTHING BUT NETS
- TEMPLE STREET CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF DUBLIN
- MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
- WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
- BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF GARDEN GROVE
- CHOC–CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF ORANGE COUNTY
- ST JUDES CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL
- FONDATION SENEGAL SANTE MOBILE
- PEOPLE’S KITCHEN NEWCASTLE, UK
- CARLSBAD UNIFIED SCHOOLS
- HEIFER INTERNATIONAL
- SAN DIEGO FOOD BANK
- CANCER FUND FOR CHILDREN–DAISY LODGE–BELFAST, N. IRELAND
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY–WAKE COUNTY, NC
- CURLEY’S HOUSE OF STYLE FOOD BANK, MIAMI, FL
- RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE OF CT AND MA
- ELAZARKI CHILDREN’S HOME–ISRAEL
- ANGKOR HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN IN CAMBODIA
- HELP MITO KIDS,ORG
- FEEDING SAN DIEGO
- VITAL CONNECTIONS
- CATERINA’S CLUB –BRUNO SERATO
- AMERICAN RED CROSS–SAN DIEGO CHAPTER TO SUPPORT LILAC FIRE VICTIMS
- GRAND RAPIDS CATHOLIC CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
- CARLSBAD CHRISTMAS BUREAU–DCN ADOPTED FAMILY
- INTERACT OF WAKE COUNTY, NC
The DCN Charitable Fund is entirely financed by DCN. We do not solicit or accept outside donations. We do, however, accept suggestions from our loyal clients in regard to deserving recipients. If you would like to suggest a recipient for our 2018 list, please contact us at email@example.com.
Once again, thank you for your trust in us and for your continued support. We look forward to continuing to work with you in 2018!
Brendan O’Farrell, on behalf of the entire DCN Diagnostics team.