If your assay requires a digital reader, DCN is a comprehensive provider of high quality reader systems and assay integration services.
DCN has evaluated and worked with most of the major suppliers of high quality lateral flow assay readers (immunochromatographic strip or ICS tests) in the market. We have years of experience in dealing with assay/reader integration and can handle all aspects of that process for you.
Aspects of assay/reader integration:
- Provision of off-the-shelf reader systems
- Consulting on reader requirements definition and provider selection
- Cassette design for reader integration
- Consulting on Reader and Assay Calibration
- Complete assay/reader integration services
Sourcing of off the shelf reader systems with appropriate performance characteristics and development software can significantly shorten the time to market.
Advantages of off the shelf reader platforms:
- Lower cost and faster time to implement than completely custom units
- Can be sourced and integrated into a development program in a matter of weeks
- Reduced commercial risk over completely custom designs
- Simple to operate
- Provide objective results
- Provide documented results
- Small footprint
You can order from major reader suppliers like LRE, Qiagen and Axxin readers through DCN. We will help you to specify the proper system for your application.
DCN also works with custom reader designers, developers, and manufacturers. Our team will assist you in all aspects of reader requirements definition, integration of your reader with your assay and cassette, and verification and validation of the entire system. See our Assay System Development page for more information.